Before our new addition to the family arrived, I managed to sew the gilrs some new summer dresses. And because of our new addition to the family I didn’t manage to get more then one pair of the dresses photographed. Anyway, here are the dresses, our girls like them a lot and maybe you’re looking for an inspiration for next summer.
Most of the photos were taken by our amazing photographer Eliška Axmannová who can do things that seem impossible to us – like getting all three of our kids into one picture. My thanks to her for the permission to use the photos and I really recommend her services . Check out her webpage here and don’t forget to visit her facebook page!
I made the bodice using a t-shirt pattern that I altered. The base for the skirt is a shorter full-circle skirt to which I added stripes of fabric. Every layer was wider than the previous one so I could pleat it.
I used the leftover fabric to make kanzashi flowers with a button in the center. The same button is uset to close the back of the bodice.